23rd Annual International Conference on Education
17-20 May 2021, Athens, Greece
Sponsored by the Athens Journal of Education
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Dr. John Spiridakis, Co-Editor, Athens Journal of Education & Professor, St. John University, USA.
- Dr. Alexander Makedon, Head, Education Unit, ATINER & Independent Scholar (Retired Full Professor, Chicago State University, USA).
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 19 October 2020 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 19 April 2021 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).