21st Annual International Conference on Education
20-23 May 2019, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Education
Since 1995, ATINER has organized more than 400 such international academic meetings, attended by academics from close to one thousand universities and other academic institutions from 120 different countries. Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair stream-panel-sessions as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ stream proposals to be organized as part of this conference.
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. John Spiridakis, Co-Editor, Athens Journal of Education & Professor, St. John University, USA.
- Dr. Alexander Makedon, Head, Education Unit, ATINER.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 8 April 2019 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 22 April 2019 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).