Note: According to ATINER’s constitution the academic committee discusses and decides strictly on the academic matters of the Association such as the conference academic subjects, the organization of other events, the publication of books and journals, etc. The academic committee members receive no-salary or any other monetary compensation.
- Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, U.K. (cv)
- Nicholas Pappas, Vice President of Academic Membership, ATINER & Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA. (cv)
- Chris Sakellariou, Vice President of Administration and Finance, ATINER & Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. (cv)
- Nicholas N. Patricios, Vice President of Strategic Planning & Analysis, ATINER and Professor & Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture, University of Miami, USA. (cv)
- Panagiotis Petratos, Vice President of ICT, ATINER & Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA. (cv)
- Peter Yannopoulos, Vice President of Global Communications, ATINER, Co-editor, Athens Journal of Business and Economics & Professor, Brock University, Canada. (cv)
- Zoe Boutsioli, Vice President of Publications & Research, ATINER & President, Athens Centre for Greek & International Education (ACEGIE). (cv)