9th Annual International Conference on Humanities & Arts in a Global World
3-6 January 2022, Athens, Greece
Sponsored by the Athens Journal of Humanities & Arts
Academic members responsible for the conference (Program Committee):
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, U.K.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Retired Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Dr. Steven Oberhelman, Professor of Classics, Holder of the George Sumey Jr Endowed Professorship of Liberal Arts, and Associate Dean, Texas A&M University, USA, Vice President of International Programs, ATINER and Editor of the Athens Journal of History.
- Dr. Patricia Hanna, Vice President of Academic Affairs, ATINER & Professor Emerita, University of Utah, USA.
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas, Vice President of Academic Membership, ATINER & Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA.
- Dr. David A. Frenkel, LL.D., Head, Law Unit, ATINER & Emeritus Professor, Law Area, Guilford Glazer Faculty of Business and Management, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel.
- Dr. Philip Matthews, Head, Philosophy Unit, ATINER & Adjunct Professor, University of Notre Dame, Australia.
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Arbury, Head, Arts & Culture Unit, ATINER & Professor of Art History, Radford University, USA.
- Dr. Stamos Metzidakis, Head, Literature Unit, ATINER & Professor Emeritus of French and Comparative Literature, Washington University in Saint Louis, USA & Adjunct Professor of French, Hunter College-CUNY, USA.
- Dr. Valia Spiliotopoulos, Head, Languages & Linguistics Unit, ATINER and Instructor, Department of Language and Literacy Education, The University of British Columbia, Canada.
- Dr. Jayoung Che, Head, History Unit, ATINER & Visiting Professor, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, South Korea.
- Dr. Tatiana Tsakiropoulou-Summers, Director, Center for Classical & Byzantine Studies (ACCBS) & Associate Professor, The University of Alabama, USA.
- Dr. Alexander Makedon, Independent Scholar (Retired Full Professor, Chicago State University, USA).
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 31 August 2021 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 6 December 2021 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).