6th Annual International Conference on Humanities & Arts in a Global World
3-6 January 2019, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Humanities & Arts
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a stream as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ stream proposals that are being organized as part of this conference.
Academic members responsible for the conference (Program Committee):
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, U.K.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts and Humanities Division, ATINER & Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Dr Steven Oberhelman, Editor Athens Journal of History, Associate Dean and Jr. Professor of Liberal Arts, Texas A&M University, USA.
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas, Vice President of Academic Membership, ATINER & Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA.
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Arbury, Head, Arts & Culture Unit, ATINER & Professor of Art History, Radford University, USA.
- Dr. Stamos Metzidakis, Head, Literature Research Unit, ATINER & Emeritus Professor of French and Comparative Literature, Washington University in Saint Louis, USA.
- Dr. Valia Spiliotopoulos, Head, Languages & Linguistics Unit, ATINER and Associate Professor of Professional Practice & Academic Director Centre for English Language Learning, Teaching, and Research (CELLTR), Faculty of Education, Simon Fraser University, Canada.
- Dr. Jayoung Che, Head, History Unit, ATINER & Deputy Director of Research, Korean Academy of Greek Studies, South Korea.
- Dr. Tatiana Tsakiropoulou-Summers, Director, Center for Classical & Byzantine Studies (ACCBS) & Associate Professor, The University of Alabama, USA.
- Dr. Mark Burgin, Academic Member, ATINER & Visiting Scholar, UCLA, USA.
- Dr. Vasileios Adamidis, Lecturer, Nottingham Trent University, UK.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 1 September 2018 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 3 December 2018 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).