13th Annual International Symposium on Economic Theory, Policy and Applications
2–5 July 2018, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Business & Economics
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a stream as part of this conference.
Academic member responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor of Economics, University of Stirling, UK.
- Dr. Chris Sakellariou, Head, Economics Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
The following members will organize different streams as part of this conference. Members and friends of our association are more then welcome to suggest additional streams.
- Dr. Sharon Claire Bolton, Dean, The Management School, University of Stirling, Scotland.
- Dr. Timothy M. Young, Professor and Graduate Director, Center for Renewable Carbon, The University of Tennessee, USA.
- Dr. William Proud, Director of Studies, Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
- Dr. Ampalavanar Nanthakumar, Professor State University of New York at Oswego, USA.
- Dr. Codruta Simona Stoica, Vice-Rector, Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania.
- Dr. Paul Contoyannis, Associate Professor & Director of Graduate Studies, McMaster University, Canada.
- Dr. Peter Koveos, Professor of Finance, Syracuse University, USA.
- Dr. Cleopatra Veloutsou, Professor of Brand Management, University of Glasgow, U.K.
- Mr. Athanasios Mihalakas, Assistant Professor, The State University of New York, at Brockport, USA.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 4 December 2017 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 12 June 2018 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).