- Ainara Rodriguez-Sanchez, Professor, UNED-National Distance Education University, Spain.
Román Salmeron-Gomez, Professor, University of Granada, Spain.
Catalina Garcia-Garcia, Professor, University of Granada, Spain.
Title: Multicollinearity Problem in Economic Models with Panel Data.
- Claudia Garcia-Garcia, Assistant Professor, University of Madrid, Spain.
Catalina B. Garcia-Garcia, Full Professor, University of Granada, Spain.
Román Salmeron-Gomez, Full Professor, University of Granada, Spain.
Title: Interactions in Environmental Studies: A New Approach for Mitigating Potential Multicollinearity.
- Christina Anderl, Senior Lecturer, London South Bank University, UK.
Title: Forecasting Inflation with a Zero Lower Bound and Negative Interest Rates: Evidence from Point and Density Forecasts.
- Leonard Grebe, Research Assistant, Technical University of Darmstdt, Germany.
Title: Uncertainty Structure Hypothesis – Seasonal Patterns in Uncertain Times at the Stock Market?
- Simona Stan, Professor, University of Montana, USA.
Liviu Rosca, Professor, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Romania.
Title: Effectiveness of High-Impact Study-Abroad Programs: A USA-Romania Case Study.
- Nadia Jimenez, Associate Professor, University of Burgos, Spain>
Sonia San Martín, Full Professor, University of Burgos, Spain.
Paula Rodriguez-Torrico, Assistant Professor, University of Burgos, Spain.
Francisco Liebana-Cabanillas, Full Professor, University of Granada, Spain.
Cristina Torrego, Student, University of Burgos, Spain.
Title: Consumer Perception of Metaverse Experience.
- Sami Kajalo, Senior Lecturer, Aalto University, Finland.
Title: A Psychological Inquiry into Consumers’ Motivations to Participate in the Sharing Economy.
- Raluca Ciornea, Lecturer, Babes-Bolyai University, Romania.
Title: Influence of Horizontal Downward Extension over the Luxury Parent Brands: Fragrances as Extensions of Luxury Fashion Brands
- Batuhan Cullu, PhD Student, Dokuz Eylül University and Research Assistant, Aydın Adnan Menderes University, Tyrkey.
Gamze Arabelen, Assistant Professor, Dokuz Eylül University, Turkiye.
Title: What Cruise Passengers Talk About? A Text Mining Approach to Explore Topics from Online Narratives.