5th Annual International Conference on Humanities & Arts in a Global World
3-6 January 2018, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Humanities & Arts
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a panel/session as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ panel/session proposals to be organized as part of this conference.
Academic members responsible for the conference (Program Committee):
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, U.K.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts and Humanities Research Division, ATINER & Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Dr Steven Oberhelman, Editor Athens Journal of History, Associate Dean and Jr. Professor of Liberal Arts, Texas A&M University, USA.
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas, Vice President of Academic Affairs of ATINER & Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA.
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Arbury, Head, Visual and Performing Arts Research Unit, ATINER & Professor of Art History, Radford University, USA.
- Dr. Stamos Metzidakis, Head, Literature Research Unit, ATINER & Emeritus Professor of French and Comparative Literature, Washington University in Saint Louis, USA.
- Dr. Gilda Socarras, Head, Languages & Linguistics Research Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, Auburn University, USA.
- Dr. Jayoung Che, Head, History Research Unit, ATINER & Research Professor, Institute for the Mediterranean Studies, Pusan University of Foreign Studies Republic of Korea.
- Dr. Mark Burgin, Academic Member, ATINER & Visiting Scholar, UCLA, USA.
- Dr. Vasileios Adamidis, Lecturer, Nottingham Trent University, UK.
- Dr. Franco Scalenghe, Independent Scholar Former member of the Laboratorio Internazionale di Genetica e Biofisica (LIGB) of the CNR (National Research Council), Naples, Italy.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 30 June 2017 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 4 December 2017 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper via email only and only to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not cc your paper to other emails of ATINER because it delays the processing of your paper).