A Special Session on Stylistics
as part of the 16th Annual International Conference on Literature
The Literature Unit of ATINER is organizing A Special Session on Stylistics as part of the 16th Annual International Conference on Literature, 29-31 May & 1 June 2023, Athens, Greece sponsored by the Athens Journal of Philology.
We welcome presentations concentrating on the style of literary texts, including poetry, prose, and drama, in any language or historical period. Topics may include but are not limited to the following:
- Stylistic analyses of individual works or authors, or authors comparatively
- The role of poetics / literary stylistics in literary criticism
- Affective stylistics and reader response theory
- The reading process, text comprehension and cognitive poetics
- Computational stylistics and stylometry
- Real-world applications, e.g., pedagogical stylistics
Please submit an abstract (email only) to: email@example.com, using the abstract submission form by 18 April 2023 to: Dr. Stavroula Varella, Research Fellow, ATINER. Abstracts should include the following: Title of Paper, Full Name (s), Affiliation, Current Position, an email address, and at least 3 keywords that best describe the subject of your submission. Decisions are reached within 4 weeks.
If you want to participate without presenting a paper, i.e. organize a stream, chair a session, review papers to be included in the conference proceedings or books, contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER (firstname.lastname@example.org).