8th Annual International Symposium on “Higher Education in a Global World”
Academic members responsible for the conference
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Sharon Claire Bolton, Vice President of Research, ATINER & Emeritus Professor, The Management School, University of Stirling, Scotland.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Retired Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Dr. Nick Linardopoulos, Head, Education Unit, ATINER & Associate Teaching Professor & Public Speaking Course Coordinator, Rutgers University, USA.
- Dr. John Spiridakis, Co-Editor, Athens Journal of Education & Interim Chair and Professor, St. John University, USA.
The aim of the symposium is to examine educational developments throughout the world in universities, polytechnics, colleges, and vocational and education institutions. Academics and researchers from all areas of education are welcomed.
Consistent with the theme of ATINER’s small academic events, all programs may include a few sessions on current topics in education and research.
If you want to participate without presenting a paper, i.e. organize a stream, chair a session, review papers to be included in the conference proceedings or books, contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Nicholas Pappas, Vice President of Academic Conferences and Meetings, ATINER & Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA. (firstname.lastname@example.org).