7th Annual International Symposium on “Higher Education in a Global World”
Academic members responsible for the conference
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Sharon Claire Bolton, Vice President of Research, ATINER & Emeritus Professor, The Management School, University of Stirling, Scotland.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Retired Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Dr. Nick Linardopoulos, Head, Education Unit, ATINER & Associate Teaching Professor & Public Speaking Course Coordinator, Rutgers University, USA.
- Dr. John Spiridakis, Co-Editor, Athens Journal of Education & Interim Chair and Professor, St. John University, USA.
ATINER will accept remote (online) presentations of 15 (fifteen) minutes in cases that onsite presentations are not possible by the speaker. Please note that many attendees including those who present a paper may choose the online option. However, ATINER will provide full fledged services (lunches, dinners, excursions) even if one participant presents onsite.
The Education Unit of ATINER is organizing the 7th Annual International Symposium on “Higher Education in a Global World”, 3-6 July 2023, Athens, Greece sponsored by the Athens Journal of Education.
The aim of the symposium is to examine educational developments throughout the world in universities, polytechnics, colleges, and vocational and education institutions. Academics and researchers from all areas of education are welcomed.
Consistent with the theme of ATINER’s small academic events, all programs may include a few sessions on current topics in education and research.
Please submit an abstract (email only) to: email@example.com, using the abstract submission form by 4 April 2023 to: Dr. Sharon Claire Bolton, Vice President of Research, ATINER & Professor, The Management School, University of Stirling, Scotland or Dr. George Priovolos, Director, Center for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (CSME) & Professor, Iona College, USA.
If you want to participate without presenting a paper, i.e. organize a stream, chair a session, review papers to be included in the conference proceedings or books, contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER (firstname.lastname@example.org).
———————————————————— Photo Gallery ————————————————————