11th Annual International Conference on Sociology
1-4 May 2017, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Social Sciences
- Conference Program
- Information for Participants
- Venue: Titania Hotel, 52 Panepistimiou Avenue, Athens, Greece (close to Omonoia metro station)-Please note that the venue is not the conference hotel. If you have booked a room through ATINER, you will receive a separate email with more information regarding your accommodation by 19 April 2017.
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Gregory A. Katsas, Head, Sociology Research Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor of Sociology, The American College of Greece-Deree College, Greece.
- Dr. Sharon Claire Bolton, Head, Management Research Unit, ATINER & Professor of Organizational Analysis – Head of School, The Management School, University of Stirling, Scotland.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: closed
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 3 April 2017 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper via email only and only to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not cc your paper to other emails of ATINER because it delays the processing of your paper).