Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Division which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Philip G. Cerny, Director, Social Sciences Division, ATINER & Professor Emeritus, University of Manchester (UK) and Rutgers University (USA).
- Dr. Chris Sakellariou, Vice President of Finance, ATINER & Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Dr. Domenico Maddaloni, Head, Sociology Unit, ATINER & Professor, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Dr. Thanos Patelis, Head, Psychology Unit of ATINER & Director of Test Development and Assessment, Johns Hopkins Center For Talented Youth & Psychometrician, Achievement and Assessment Institute, University of Kansas, USA.
- Dr. John Pavlik, Head, Mass Media and Communication Unit, ATINER & Professor, Rutgers University, USA.
- Dr. Barbara Zagaglia, Head, Anthropology & Demography Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, Polytechnic University of Marche, Italy.
- Dr. Nikolaos I. Liodakis, Associate Professor, Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada.