Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Chris Sakellariou, Vice President of Finance, ATINER & Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Dr. Henry Thompson, Head, Economics Unit, ATINER & Emeritus Professor, Auburn University, USA.
- Dr. Sharon Claire Bolton, Vice President of Research, ATINER & Emeritus Professor, The Management School, University of Stirling, Scotland.
- Dr. Timothy M. Young, Director, Center for Data Science (CDS) & Professor and Graduate Director, The University of Tennessee, USA.
- Dr. Philip G. Cerny, Director, Social Sciences Division, ATINER & Professor Emeritus, University of Manchester (UK) and Rutgers University (USA).
- Dr. Ampalavanar Nanthakumar, Director, Sciences Division, ATINER & Professor, State University of New York (Oswego), USA.
- Dr. Nikolaos I. Liodakis, Associate Professor, Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada.
- Dr. Paul Contoyannis, Associate Professor & Director of Graduate Studies, McMaster University, Canada.
- Dr. Peter Koveos, Professor of Finance, Syracuse University, USA.
- Dr. Cleopatra Veloutsou, Professor of Brand Management, University of Glasgow, U.K.
- Dr. Codruta Simona Stoica, Head, Mathematics & Statistics Research Unit, ATINER & Professor and Vice-Rector, Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania.
- Dr. Theodore Trafalis, Head, Industrial Unit, ATINER & Professor of Industrial & Systems Engineering and Director, Optimization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Dr. Angelos Tsaklanganos, Emeritus Professor, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.