10th Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies
12-15 June 2023, Athens, Greece
Sponsored by the Athens Journal of Social Sciences
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Barbara Zagaglia, Head, Anthropology & Demography Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, Polytechnic University of Marche, Italy.
- Dr. Chris Sakellariou, Vice President of Finance, ATINER & Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 14 November 2022 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 15 May 2023 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).