15th Annual International Conference on Sociology
3-6 May 2021, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Social Sciences
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a stream as part of this conference.
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Domenico Maddaloni, Head, Sociology Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Dr. Nikolaos I. Liodakis, Director, Social Sciences Division, ATINER & Associate Professor, Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada.
- Dr. Yorgo Pasadeos, Ex-Associate Dean, College of Communication & Information Sciences and Professor Emeritus, Department of Advertising and Public Relations, University of Alabama, USA.
- Dr. Sharon Claire Bolton, Head, Management Unit, ATINER & Professor, The Management School, University of Stirling, Scotland.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 5 October 2020 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 5 April 2021 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).