18th Annual International Conference on Politics
15-18 June 2020, Athens, Greece
Organized by the Politics & International Affairs Unit of ATINER
Sponsored by the Athens Journal of Mediterranean Studies
and the Athens Journal of Social Sciences
Academic member responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Bettina Koch, Head, Politics & International Affairs Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor of Political Science, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 1 June 2020 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: Specified in your acceptance letter. Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).