15th Annual International Symposium on Environment
25-28 May 2020, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Sciences
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize a stream as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ stream proposals to be organized as part of this conference.
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Nicolas Abatzoglou, Head, Environment Unit, ATINER & Professor, Department of Chemical & Biotechnological Engineering, Université de Sherbrooke, Canada; Chair Pfizer, Processes and Analytical Technologies in Pharmaceutical Engineering; Director of GRTP-C & P (Groupe de recherches sur les technologies et procédés de conversion et pharmaceutiques); Fellow of Canadian Academy of Engineering.
- Dr. Saif Uddin, Director, Center for Environmental Pollution, Climate & Ecology (CEPCE) & Senior Research Scientist, Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research, Kuwait.
- Dr. Salim Hiziroglu, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Natural Resource Ecology and Management, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA.
- Dr. Lampros Pyrgiotis, Research Fellow, ATINER.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 21 October 2019 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 27 April 2020 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).