6th Annual International Symposium on Culture and Civilization
7-10 June 2021, Athens, Greece
Academic member responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Maria-Irini Avgoulas, Academic Member & Associate Lecturer, La Trobe University, Australia.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 9 November 2020 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 10 May 2021 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).