10th Annual International Conference on Architecture
6-9 July 2020, Athens, Greece
Sponsored by the Athens Journal of Architecture
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a stream as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ stream proposals to be organized as part of this conference.
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Nicholas N. Patricios, Vice President of Strategic Planning & Analysis, ATINER and Professor & Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture, University of Miami, USA.
- Dr. Clara Germana Gonçalves, Head, Architecture Unit, ATINER & Researcher, CITAD (Centro de Investigação em Território, Arquitectura e Design), Lusíada University and Associate Professor, ISMAT (Instituto Superior Manuel Teixeira Gomes), Portugal.
- Dr. Fatih Rifki, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Montana State University, USA.
- Dr Anna Hooper, Academic Member, ATINER, Coordinator, Lecturer, Lead Tutor, Ormond College and Melbourne School of Design, The University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Dr. Maria João Dos Reis Moreira Soares, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Lusiada University – Lisbon, and Research Fellow, CITAD – Research Centre on Territory, Architecture & Design, Portugal.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 2 December 2019 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 8 June 2020 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).