5th Annual International Conference on Health & Medical Sciences
1-4 May 2017, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Health
- Conference Program
- Information for Participants
- Venue: Titania Hotel, 52 Panepistimiou Avenue, Athens, Greece (close to Omonoia metro station)-Please note that the venue is not the conference hotel. If you have booked a room through ATINER, you will receive a separate email with more information regarding your accommodation by 19 April 2017.
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Zoe Boutsioli, Director, Health Sciences Research Division, ATINER, Greece.
- Dr. Paul Contoyannis, Head, Health Economics & Management Research Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, McMaster University, Canada.
- Dr. Sue Coffey, Associate Professor of Nursing, University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Canada.
- Dr. Andriana Margariti, Head, Medicine Research Unit, ATINER & Lecturer, Centre for Experimental Medicine, Queen’s University Belfast, U.K.
- Dr. Ketan Ruparelia, Head, Pharmaceutical Research Unit, ATINER & Research Fellow and Part-time Lecturer, De Montfort University, U.K.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: closed
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 3 April 2017 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper via email only and only to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not cc your paper to other emails of ATINER because it delays the processing of your paper).