Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Nicholas N. Patricios, Vice President of Strategic Planning & Analysis, ATINER, Dean Emeritus & Professor, School of Architecture, University of Miami, USA.
- Dr. Theodore Trafalis, Head, Industrial Unit, ATINER & Professor of Industrial & Systems Engineering and Director, Optimization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Dr. Nikos Mourtos, Head, Mechanical Engineering Unit, ATINER & Professor, San Jose State University USA.
- Dr. Timothy M. Young, Director, Center for Data Science (CDS), Emeritus Professor, The University of Tennessee, USA & CEO and President, T.M. Young Institute, LLC, USA.
- Dr. Bala Maheswaran, Director, Engineering & Architecture Division, ATINER & Professor, Northeastern University, USA.
- Dr. Dimitrios Goulias, Head, Civil Engineering Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor & Director of Undergraduate Studies Civil & Environmental Engineering Department, University of Maryland, USA.
- Dr. Virginia Sisiopiku, Head, Transportation Engineering Unit, ATINER & Professor, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA.