9th Annual International Conference on Biology
as part of the Annual Academic Meetings of the Natural Sciences Unit
17-20 July 2023, Athens, Greece
Sponsored by the Athens Journal of Sciences
Note: All annual small academic events organized under the umbrella of the Natural Sciences Unit and Engineering & Architecture Division will have one common program)
Academic member responsible for this conference:
- Dr. Haiduke Sarafian, Head, Natural Sciences Unit, ATINER & Professor of Physics and Endowed Chair of John T. and Paige S. Smith Professor of Science, Pennsylvania State University, USA.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 19 December 2022 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 19 June 2023 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).