5th Annual International Conference on Physics
17-20 July 2017, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Sciences
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a panel/session as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ panel/session proposals to be organized as part of this conference.
Academic member responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Ethel Petrou, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor and Chair, Department of Physics, Erie Community College-South, State University of New York, USA.
- Dr. Bala Maheswaran, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Northeastern University, USA.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 15 March 2017 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 19 June 2017 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper via email only and only to this email: email@example.com (please do not cc your paper to other emails of ATINER because it delays the processing of your paper).