16th Annual International Conference on Sport & Exercise Science
27-30 July 2020, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Sports
Academic member responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Maria Konstantaki, Head, Sport, Exercise, & Kinesiology Unit, ATINER & Senior Lecturer, Buckinghamshire New University, UK.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 15 June 2020 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 29 June 2020 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).