15th Annual International Conference on Sport & Exercise Science
29-31 July & 1 August 2019, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Sports
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a panel/session as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ stream proposals that are being organized as part of this conference.
Academic member responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Maria Konstantaki, Head, Sport, Exercise, & Kinesiology Unit, ATINER & Senior Lecturer, Buckinghamshire New University, UK.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 1 April 2019 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 1 July 2019 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).