Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Zoe Boutsioli, Vice President of Publications, ATINER & Teaching Staff, Neapolis University Pafos, Cyprus.
- Dr. Vickie Hughes, Director, Health & Medical Sciences Division & Assistant Professor, School of Nursing, Johns Hopkins University, USA.
- Dr. Adel Zeglam, Deputy Director, Health & Medical Sciences Division, ATINER and Consultant Neurodevelopment Pediatrician & Professor of Pediatric and Child Health, Tripoli University Hospital & Faculty of Medicine Tripoli University, Libya.
- Dr. Paul Contoyannis, Head, Health Economics & Management Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, McMaster University, Canada.
- Dr. Carol Anne Chamley, Head, Nursing Unit & Associate Professor, School of Health and Social Care, London South Bank University UK.
- Dr. Ketan Ruparelia, Researcher, De Montfort University, U.K.
- Dr. Andriana Margariti, Head, Medicine Unit, ATINER & Professor, Queen’s University Belfast, UK.
- Dr. Steven Jonas, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor Emeritus, Stony Brook Medicine, Stony Brook University, USA.
- Dr. Melinda J. Ickes, Academic Member, ATINER and Associate Professor & Director of Graduate Studies, Department of Kinesiology and Health Promotion, College of Education, University of Kentucky, USA.
- Dr. Oluwafemi Omoniyi Oguntibeju, Research Fellow, ATINER & Professor, Cape Peninsula University of Technology, South Africa.