Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream.
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Zoe Boutsioli, Vice President of Publications, ATINER & Teaching Staff, Neapolis University Pafos, Cyprus.
- Dr. Vickie Hughes, Director, Health & Medical Sciences Division & Assistant Professor, School of Nursing, Johns Hopkins University, USA.
- Dr. Paul Contoyannis, Head, Health Economics & Management Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, McMaster University, Canada.
- Dr. John Moraros, Academic Member, ATINER & Dean and Professor, Faculty of Health Studies, Brandon University, Canada.
- Dr. Carol Anne Chamley, Head, Nursing Unit & Associate Professor, School of Health and Social Care, London South Bank University UK.
- Dr. George Zahariadis, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Memorial University of Newfoundland in Canada.
- Dr. Andriana Margariti, Head, Medicine Unit, ATINER & Professor, Queen’s University Belfast, UK.
- Dr. Oluwafemi Omoniyi Oguntibeju, Research Fellow, ATINER & Professor, Cape Peninsula University of Technology, South Africa.