Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Dr. Dennis Christilles, Deputy Head, Arts & Culture Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, The University of Kansas, USA.
- Dr. Peter Walther Baur, Deputy Head, Arts & Culture Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, University of Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Dr. Maria-Irini Avgoulas, Academic Member & Cultural Counselling and Consultancy, Australia.
- Dr. Daniel Binns, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer, RMIT University, Australia.