Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Arbury, Head, Arts & Culture Unit, ATINER & Retired Professor of Art History, Radford University, USA.
- Dr. Peter Baur, Associate Professor, School of Economics, College of Business and Economics and Arts and Cultural Research Unit, University of Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Dr. Maria-Irini Avgoulas, Academic Member & Cultural Counselling and Consultancy, Australia.
- Dr. Daniel Binns, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer, RMIT University, Australia.