17th Annual International Conference on SΜΕs, Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Management – Marketing – Economic – Social Aspects
27-30 July 2020, Athens, Greece
Sponsored by the Athens Journal of Business & Economics
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Peter Yannopoulos, Vice President of Global Communications, ATINER, Co-editor, Athens Journal of Business and Economics & Professor, Brock University, Canada.
- Dr. George Priovolos, Director, Center for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (CSME) & Professor, Iona College, USA.
- Dr. Demos Vardiabasis, Vice President of Business and Public Affairs, ATINER & Professor of Economics, Pepperdine University, USA.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 15 June 2020 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 29 June 2020 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).