6th Annual International Conference on Public Health
22-25 June 2020, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Health and Medical Sciences
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize a stream as part of this symposium.
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Steven Jonas, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor Emeritus, Stony Brook Medicine, Stony Brook University, USA.
- Dr. Vickie Hughes, Director, Health & Medical Sciences Division, ATINER & Assistant Professor, School of Nursing, Johns Hopkins University, USA.
- Dr. John Moraros, Academic Member, ATINER & Dean and Professor, Faculty of Health Studies, Brandon University, Canada.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 18 November 2019 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 25 May 2020 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).