Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Division which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas, Vice President of Academic Conferences and Meetings, ATINER & Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA.
- Dr. Patricia Hanna, Vice President of Academic Affairs, ATINER, ex-Dean & Professor Emerita, University of Utah, USA.
- Dr. Chris Sakellariou, Vice President of Finance, ATINER & Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Dr. Steven Oberhelman, Vice President of International Programs, ATINER, Interim Dean & Professor of Classics, Holder of the George Sumey Jr Endowed Professorship of Liberal Arts, and Texas A&M University, USA.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Retired Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Dr. David A. Frenkel, LL.D., Head, Law Unit, ATINER & Emeritus Professor, Law Area, Guilford Glazer Faculty of Business and Management, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel.
- Dr. Philip Matthews, Head, Philosophy Unit, ATINER & Adjunct Professor, University of Notre Dame, Australia.
- Dr. Jayoung Che, Head, History Unit, ATINER & Visiting Professor, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, South Korea.
- Dr. Stamos Metzidakis, Head, Literature Unit, ATINER, & Professor, Washington University in Saint Louis, USA.
- Dr. Valia Spiliotopoulos, Head, Languages & Linguistics Unit, ATINER and Instructor, Department of Language and Literacy Education, The University of British Columbia, Canada.
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Arbury, Head, Arts & Culture Unit, ATINER & Professor of Art History, Radford University, USA.
- Dr. Nicholas N. Patricios, Vice President of Strategic Planning & Analysis, ATINER, Dean Emeritus & Professor, School of Architecture, University of Miami, USA.
- Dr. Tatiana Tsakiropoulou-Summers, Director, Center for Classical & Byzantine Studies (ACCBS) & Associate Professor, The University of Alabama, USA.
- Dr. Li-Chung Chao, Professor, National Kaohsiung University of Science and Technology, Taiwan.