Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Division which organises this conference are ex officio members of the
scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here)
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas, Honorary President, ATINER & Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA.
- Dr. Panagiotis Petratos, Vice President of ICT, ATINER, Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA.
- Dr. Chris Sakellariou, Vice President of Financial Affairs, ATINER, Greece & Associate Professor, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts and Humanities Division, ATINER & Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Dr. Jayoung Che, Head, History Unit, ATINER & Research Professor, Institute for the Mediterranean Studies, Pusan University of Foreign Studies, Republic of Korea.
- Dr. Stamos Metzidakis, Head, Literature Unit, ATINER, & Professor, Washington University in Saint Louis, USA.
- Dr. Patricia Hanna, Head, Philosophy Unit, ATINER & Professor of Philosophy & Linguistics, University of Utah, USA.
- Dr. Valia Spiliotopoulos, Head, Languages & Linguistics Unit, ATINER and Associate Professor of Professional Practice & Academic Director Centre for English Language Learning, Teaching, and Research (CELLTR), Faculty of Education, Simon Fraser University, Canada.
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Arbury, Head, Arts & Culture Unit, ATINER & Professor of Art History, Radford University, USA.
- Dr. Nicholas Patricios, Director, Engineering & Architecture Division, ATINER & Professor & Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture, University of Miami, USA.
- Dr. Gregory A. Katsas, Vice President of Academic Affairs, ATINER & Associate Professor, The American College of Greece-Deree College, Greece.
- Dr. Vasileios Adamidis, Lecturer, Nottingham Trent University, UK.
- Dr. Mark Burgin, Academic Member, ATINER & Visiting Scholar, UCLA, USA.
- Ms. Aleksandra Tryniecka, Research Fellow, ATINER & PhD Student, Maria Curie-Skłodowska University, Poland.