An International Course on
Arts and Architecture in Ancient Athens and Greece
|Period: Sunday 28 May 2017 - Saturday 10 June 2017|
|Language: English Duration: 2 weeks|
- Mr Hugh O’Gorman, Head of Acting, California State University, Long Beach, USA.
- Dr Gregory A. Katsas, Head, Sociology Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor of Sociology, The American College of Greece-Deree College, Greece.
- Dr Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
- Dr Nicholas Nikoloudis, Independent Scholar.
- Mr Kostas Katsigiannis, Expert on Ancient Sports & Arts and Ex-General Director, Greek National Tourism Organization.
- Mr Gamal El-Sayed Yakout, Lecturer, Faculty of Arts, Department of Theater, Alexandria University, Egypt.