8th Annual International Forum on Water
as part of the Annual Academic Meetings of the Natural & Formal Sciences Division
13-16 July 2020, Athens, Greece
Sponsored by the Athens Journal of Sciences
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Saif Uddin, Director, Center for Environmental Pollution, Climate & Ecology (CEPCE) & Senior Research Scientist, Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research, Kuwait.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 29 June 2020 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: Specified in your acceptance letter. Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).