18th Annual International Conference on Tourism
6-9 June 2022, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Tourism
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Valia Kasimati, Head, Tourism, Leisure & Recreation Unit, ATINER & Researcher, Department of Economic Analysis & Research, Central Bank of Greece, Greece.
- Dr. Peter Jones, Co-Editor, Athens Journal of Tourism & Professor of Management, University of Gloucestershire, UK.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 8 November 2021 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 9 May 2022 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).