1st Annual International Conference on Thermal Sciences and Energy
23-26 July 2018, Athens Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Τechnology & Engineering
and the Athens Journal of Sciences
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a stream/panel/session as part of this conference.
Academic member responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Roy Issa, Associate Professor, West Texas A&M University, USA.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 25 December 2017 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 26 June 2018 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).