4th Annual International Symposium on Religion & Theology
27-30 May 2019, Athens, Greece
- Conference Program
- Venue: Titania Hotel, 52 Panepistimiou Avenue, Athens, Greece (close to metro station Panepistimio)
- Information for Participants
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize a stream as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ stream-panel proposals that are being organized as part of this conference.
Academic member responsible for the conference:
- Dr. William O’Meara, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Department of Philosophy and Religion, James Madison University, USA.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: closed
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 29 April 2019 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).