3rd Annual International Symposium on Religion & Theology
28-31 May 2018, Athens, Greece
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize a stream as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ stream proposals to be organized as part of this conference.
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. William O’Meara, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Department of Philosophy and Religion, James Madison University, USA.
- Dr. Angela McCarthy, Academic Member, ATINER & Senior Lecturer in Theology, University of Notre Dame Australia, Australia.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 23 October 2017 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 30 April 2018 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).