Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Divisions which organise this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here & here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
- Nicholas N. Patricios,Vice President of Strategic Planning & Analysis, ATINER and Professor & Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture, University of Miami, USA.
- Panagiotis Petratos, Vice-President of Information Communications Technology, ATINER & Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA.
- Nikos Mourtos, Head, Mechanical Engineering Unit, ATINER & Professor, San Jose State University USA.
- Theodore Trafalis, Head, Industrial Engineering Unit, ATINER & Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering & Director, Optimization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Dr. Timothy M. Young, Director, Center for Data Science (CDS) & Professor and Graduate Director, The University of Tennessee, USA.
- Dr. Codruta Simona Stoica, Head, Mathematics & Statistics Unit, ATINER & Professor and Vice-Rector, Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania.
- Dr Nicolas Abatzoglou, Head, Environment Unit, ATINER; Professor, Department of Chemical & Biotechnological Engineering, Université de Sherbrooke, Canada; Chair Pfizer, Processes and Analytical Technologies in Pharmaceutical Engineering; Director of GRTP-C & P (Groupe de recherches sur les technologies et procédés de conversion et pharmaceutiques); Fellow of Canadian Academy of Engineering.
- Bala Maheswaran, Head, Electrical Engineering Unit, ATINER & Professor, Northeastern University, USA.
- Pascal Jollivet, Head, Computer Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, University of Technology of Compiègne / Sorbonne University, France.
- Christine Condaris, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor of Music & Chairperson, Department of Fine & Performing Arts, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, USA.
- Ampalavanar Nanthakumar, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, State University of New York at Oswego, USA.