Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Divisions which organise this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here & here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Nicholas N. Patricios,Vice President of Strategic Planning & Analysis, ATINER, Dean Emeritus & Professor, School of Architecture, University of Miami, USA.
- Nikos Mourtos, Head, Mechanical Engineering Unit, ATINER & Professor, San Jose State University USA.
- Theodore Trafalis, Head, Industrial Engineering Unit, ATINER & Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering & Director, Optimization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Dr. Timothy M. Young, Director, Center for Data Science (CDS), Emeritus Professor, The University of Tennessee, USA & CEO and President, T.M. Young Institute, LLC, USA.
- Dr. Codruta Simona Stoica, Head, Mathematics & Statistics Unit, ATINER & Professor and Vice-Rector, Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania.
- Bala Maheswaran, Director, Engineering & Architecture Division, ATINER & Professor, Northeastern University, USA.
- Dr. Ampalavanar Nanthakumar, Director, Sciences Division, ATINER & Professor, State University of New York (Oswego), USA.
- Christine Condaris, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor of Music & Chairperson, Department of Fine & Performing Arts, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, USA.