Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a panel/session as part of this conference.
ATINER will accept remote (online) presentations of 15-20 minutes in cases that onsite presentations are not possible by the speaker. Please note that many attendees including those who present a paper may choose the online option. However, ATINER will provide full fledged services (lunches, dinners, excursions) even if one participant presents onsite.
Academic Members Responsible for the Conference
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Nicholas N. Patricios,Vice President of Strategic Planning & Analysis, ATINER, Dean Emeritus & Professor, School of Architecture, University of Miami, USA.
- Dr. Christine Condaris, Professor of Music & Chairperson, Department of Fine & Performing Arts, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, USA.
- Dr. Bala Maheswaran, Head, Electrical Engineering Unit, ATINER & Professor, Northeastern University, USA.
- Dr. Codruta Simona Stoica, Head, Mathematics & Statistics Unit, ATINER & Professor and Vice-Rector, Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 6 June 2022 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 20 June 2022 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).