3rd Annual International Symposium on the Future of
STEAM (sciences, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics) Education
22-25 July 2019, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Education,
the Athens Journal of Sciences
and the Athens Journal of Τechnology & Engineering
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a panel/session as part of this conference.
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, U.K.
- Dr. Nicholas N. Patricios,Vice President of Strategic Planning & Analysis, ATINER and Professor & Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture, University of Miami, USA.
- Dr. Christine Condaris, Professor of Music & Chairperson, Department of Fine & Performing Arts, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, USA.
- Dr. Bala Maheswaran, Head, Electrical Engineering Unit, ATINER & Professor, Northeastern University, USA.
- Dr. Codruta Simona Stoica, Head, Mathematics & Statistics Unit, ATINER & Professor and Vice-Rector, Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 25 March 2019 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 24 June 2019 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).