Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Divisions which organise this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here & here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
- Nicholas N. Patricios,Vice President of Strategic Planning & Analysis, ATINER and Professor & Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture, University of Miami, USA.
- Panagiotis Petratos, Vice-President of Information Communications Technology, ATINER & Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA.
- Nikos Mourtos, Head, Mechanical Engineering Unit, ATINER & Professor, San Jose State University USA.
- Theodore Trafalis, Head, Industrial Engineering Unit, ATINER & Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering & Director, Optimization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Timothy M. Young, Director, Center for Data Science (CDS) & Professor and Graduate Director, The University of Tennessee, USA.
- Codruta Simona Stoica, Head, Mathematics & Statistics Unit, ATINER & Professor and Vice-Rector, Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania.
- Nicolas Abatzoglou, Head, Environment Unit, ATINER; Professor, Department of Chemical & Biotechnological Engineering, Université de Sherbrooke, Canada; Chair Pfizer, Processes and Analytical Technologies in Pharmaceutical Engineering; Director of GRTP-C & P (Groupe de recherches sur les technologies et procédés de conversion et pharmaceutiques); Fellow of Canadian Academy of Engineering.
- Bala Maheswaran, Head, Electrical Engineering Unit, ATINER & Professor, Northeastern University, USA.
- Pascal Jollivet, Head, Computer Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, University of Technology of Compiègne / Sorbonne University, France.
- Christine Condaris, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor of Music & Chairperson, Department of Fine & Performing Arts, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, USA.
- Ampalavanar Nanthakumar, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, State University of New York at Oswego, USA.