Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Units which organise this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here & here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Panagiotis Petratos, Vice President of Administration and ICT, ATINER, Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA.
- Dr. Ampalavanar Nanthakumar, Director, Sciences Division, ATINER & Professor, State University of New York (Oswego), USA.
- Dr. Theodore Trafalis, Head, Industrial Unit, ATINER, Professor of Industrial & Systems Engineering and Director, Optimization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Dr. Timothy M. Young, Director, Center for Data Science (CDS) & Professor and Graduate Director, The University of Tennessee, USA.
- Dr. Codruta Simona Stoica, Head, Mathematics & Statistics Unit, ATINER & Professor and Vice-Rector, Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania.
- Dr. Chang Yu, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Department of Biostatistics, Vanderbilt University, USA.