21st Annual International Conference on Sports:
Economic, Management, Marketing & Social Aspects
10-13 May 2021, Athens, Greece
in collaboration with the Pan-Hellenic Association of Sport Economists & Managers (PASEM)
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Sports
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor of Economics, University of Stirling, UK.
- Dr. Maria Konstantaki, Head, Sport, Exercise, & Kinesiology Unit, ATINER & Research Fellow, UK.
- Dr. Chris Sakellariou, Head, Economics Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Dr. Nikolaos I. Liodakis, Director, Social Sciences Division, ATINER & Associate Professor, Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada.
- Dr. Sharon Claire Bolton, Head, Management Unit, ATINER & Professor, The Management School, University of Stirling, Scotland.
- Dr. Cleopatra Veloutsou, Head, Marketing Unit, ATINER & Professor of Brand Management, University of Glasgow, UK.
- Dr. Valia Kasimati, Head, Tourism, Leisure & Recreation Unit, ATINER & Researcher, Department of Economic Analysis & Research, Central Bank of Greece, Greece.
- Dr. Christos Anagnostopoulos, Co-editor, Athens Journal of Sports, Associate Professor, Molde University College, Norway & Associate Lecturer, University of Central Lancashire, Cyprus.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: open (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 12 April 2021 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).