18th Annual International Conference on Sports: Economic, Management, Marketing & Social Aspects, 14-17 May 2018, Athens, Greece
in collaboration with the Pan-Hellenic Association of Sport Economists & Managers (PASEM)
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Sports
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a panel/session as part of this conference.
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Christos Anagnostopoulos, Head, Sports, Leisure & Recreation Research Unit, ATINER, Associate Professor, Molde University College, Norway, & Associate Lecturer, University of Central Lancashire, Cyprus.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 9 October 2017 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 16 April 2018 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).