20th Annual International Conference on Sports:
Economic, Management, Marketing & Social Aspects
11-14 May 2020, Athens, Greece
in collaboration with the Pan-Hellenic Association of Sport Economists & Managers (PASEM)
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Sports
Since 1995, ATINER has organized more than 400 such international academic meetings, attended by academics from close to one thousand universities and other academic institutions from 120 different countries. Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair stream-panel-sessions as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ stream proposals to be organized as part of this conference.
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor of Economics, University of Stirling, UK.
- Dr. Maria Konstantaki, Head, Sport, Exercise, & Kinesiology Unit, ATINER & Senior Lecturer, Buckinghamshire New University, UK.
- Dr. Chris Sakellariou, Head, Economics Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Dr. Yorgo Pasadeos, Director, Social Sciences Division, ATINER & Ex-Associate Dean, College of Communication & Information Sciences and Professor Emeritus, Department of Advertising and Public Relations, University of Alabama, USA
- Dr. Sharon Claire Bolton, Head, Management Unit, ATINER & Professor, The Management School, University of Stirling, Scotland.
- Dr. Cleopatra Veloutsou, Head, Marketing Unit, ATINER & Professor of Brand Management, University of Glasgow, UK.
- Dr. Valia Kasimati, Head, Tourism, Leisure & Recreation Unit, ATINER & Researcher, Department of Economic Analysis & Research, Central Bank of Greece, Greece.
- Dr. Christos Anagnostopoulos, Co-editor, Athens Journal of Sports, Associate Professor, Molde University College, Norway & Associate Lecturer, University of Central Lancashire, Cyprus.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 13 January 2020 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 13 April 2020 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).