Skip to content
Scientific & Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas, Vice President of Academic Conferences and Meetings, ATINER & Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA.
- Dr. Maria Konstantaki, Head, Sport, Exercise, & Kinesiology Unit, ATINER & Research Fellow, UK.
- Dr. Chris Sakellariou, Vice President of Finance, ATINER & Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Dr. Sharon Claire Bolton, Vice President of Research, ATINER & Emeritus Professor, The Management School, University of Stirling, Scotland.
- Dr. Cleopatra Veloutsou, Head, Marketing Unit, ATINER & Professor of Brand Management, University of Glasgow, UK.
- Dr. Valia Kasimati, Head, Tourism, Leisure & Recreation Unit, ATINER & Researcher, Department of Economic Analysis & Research, Central Bank of Greece, Greece.
- Dr. Christos Anagnostopoulos, Co-editor, Athens Journal of Sports, Associate Professor, Molde University College, Norway & Associate Lecturer, University of Central Lancashire, Cyprus.
- Dr. Lisa Stansbie, Dean of the School of Art, Architecture and Design, Leeds Beckett University, UK.
- Dr. Nadim Nassif, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, Education and Physical Education, Notre-Dame University, Lebanon.
- Dr. Dimitrios Kolyperas, Lecturer, Stirling University, UK.