2nd Annual International Conference on Computer & Software Engineering
20-23 July 2020, Athens, Greece
Sponsored by the Athens Journal of Τechnology & Engineering & Athens Journal of Sciences
|Papers to be presented: TBA by 9-Jun-2020|
|Information for Participants|
|Conference Venue: TBA by 9-Jul-2020|
|Abstract Submission Deadline: 16-Dec-2019|
Academic members responsible for the conference:Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize a stream as part of this conference.
- Dr Sotirios Skevoulis, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor & Chair of Software Engineering, Pace University, USA.
- Dr. Panagiotis Petratos, Vice-President of Information Communications Technology, ATINER & Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA.
- Dr. Pascal Jollivet, Head, Computer Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, Université de Technologie de Compiègne / Sorbonne Université, France.
- Dr. Bala Maheswaran, Head, Electrical Engineering Unit, ATINER & Professor, Northeastern University, USA.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 16 December 2019 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 22 June 2020 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).