3rd Annual International Conference on Computer & Software Engineering
as part of the Annual Academic Meetings of the Natural & Formal Sciences Division of ATINER
19-22 July 2021, Athens, Greece
Sponsored by the Athens Journal of Τechnology & Engineering & Athens Journal of Sciences
ATINER will accept remote (online) presentations of 15-20 minutes in cases that onsite presentations are not possible by the speaker.
Academic Members Responsible for the Conference
- Dr Sotirios Skevoulis, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor & Chair of Software Engineering, Pace University, USA.
- Dr. Panagiotis Petratos, Vice-President of Information Communications Technology, ATINER & Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA.
- Dr. Pascal Jollivet, Head, Computer Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, Université de Technologie de Compiègne / Sorbonne Université, France.
- Dr. Bala Maheswaran, Head, Electrical Engineering Unit, ATINER & Professor, Northeastern University, USA.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 21 December 2020 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 7 June 2021 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).