Skip to content
Scientific & Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream.
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Domenico Maddaloni, Head, Sociology Unit, ATINER & Professor, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Dr. Philip G. Cerny, Director, Social Sciences Division, ATINER & Professor Emeritus, University of Manchester (UK) and Rutgers University (USA).
- Dr. Nikolaos I. Liodakis, Associate Professor, Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada.
- Dr. Sharon Claire Bolton, Vice President of Research, ATINER & Emeritus Professor, The Management School, University of Stirling, Scotland.
- Dr. Felice Addeo, Assistant Professor, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Dr. Angela Delli Paoli, Adjunct Professor, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Dr. Gabriella Punziano, Assistant Professor, University of Naples Federico II, Italy.