6th Annual International Conference on Social Sciences
29-31 July & 1 August 2019, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Social Sciences
- Conference Program
- Venue: Titania Hotel, 52 Panepistimiou Street, Athens, Greece (close to metro station Panepistimio)
- Information for Participants
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a panel/session as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ stream-panel proposals that are being organized as part of this conference.
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Yorgo Pasadeos, Director, Social Sciences Division, ATINER & Ex-Associate Dean, College of Communication & Information Sciences and Professor Emeritus, Department of Advertising and Public Relations, University of Alabama, USA
- Dr. Chris Sakellariou, Vice President of Administration and Finance, ATINER & Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Dr. Domenico Maddaloni, Head, Sociology Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Dr. Thanos Patelis, Head, Psychology Unit of ATINER & Research Scholar, Fordham University, USA.
- Dr. Bettina Koch, Head, Politics & International Affairs Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor of Political Science, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA.
- Dr. John Pavlik, Head, Mass Media and Communication Unit, ATINER & Professor, Rutgers University, USA.
- Dr. Ilja A. Luciak, Head, Anthropology & Demography Unit, ATINER & Professor, College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: closed
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 1 July 2019 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).