11th Annual International Conference on Social Sciences
Academic members responsible for the conference
- Dr. Philip G. Cerny, Director, Social Sciences Division, ATINER & Professor Emeritus, University of Manchester (UK) and Rutgers University (USA).
- Dr. Chris Sakellariou, Vice President of Finance, ATINER & Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Dr. Domenico Maddaloni, Head, Sociology Unit, ATINER & Professor, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Dr. George S. Tsagaris, Associate Professor, Cleveland State University, USA.
- Dr. Thanos Patelis, Head, Psychology Unit of ATINER & Director of Test Development and Assessment, Johns Hopkins Center For Talented Youth & Psychometrician, Achievement and Assessment Institute, University of Kansas, USA.
- Dr. John Pavlik, Head, Mass Media and Communication Unit, ATINER & Professor, Rutgers University, USA.
- Dr. Ilja A. Luciak, Head, Anthropology & Demography Unit, ATINER & Professor, College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA.
The Social Sciences Division (SSD) of ATINER will hold its 11th Annual International Conference on Social Sciences, 29-31 July & 1 August 2024, Athens, Greece. In the past, the seven units of SSD have organized more than 80 annual international conferences on economics, sociology psychology, politics & international affairs, the mass media & communication, anthropology, as well as population & demography.
Papers from all branches of social sciences are welcome: Anthropology, Media and Communication Studies, Economics, Education, Human Geography, Political science, Public Administration, Psychology and Sociology. Papers on Social Research and Social Theory are also welcome.
You may participate as stream organizer, presenter of one paper, chair a session or observer. Irrespectively of the theme of ATINER’s small academic events, all programs may include few sessions on general issues of education and research.
As part of this conference, the following annual international conferences will be organized:
- Annual International Conference on Library and Information Science
- Annual International Symposium on Foresight
Please submit an abstract (email only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the abstract submission form by the 26 December 2023 to: Dr. Philip G. Cerny, Director, Social Sciences Division, ATINER & Professor Emeritus, University of Manchester (UK) and Rutgers University (USA). Please include: Title of Paper, Full Name (s), Current Position, Institutional Affiliation, an email address and at least 3 keywords that best describe the subject of your submission. Decisions are reached within 4 weeks.
If you want to participate without presenting a paper, i.e. organize a stream, chair a session, review papers to be included in the conference proceedings or books, contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER (email@example.com).