10th Annual International Conference on Social Sciences
24-27 July 2023, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Social Sciences
Academic Members Responsible for the Conference
- Dr. Philip G. Cerny, Director, Social Sciences Division, ATINER & Professor Emeritus, University of Manchester (UK) and Rutgers University (USA).
- Dr. Chris Sakellariou, Vice President of Finance, ATINER & Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Dr. Domenico Maddaloni, Head, Sociology Unit, ATINER & Professor, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Dr. George S. Tsagaris, Associate Professor, Cleveland State University, USA.
- Dr. Thanos Patelis, Head, Psychology Unit of ATINER & Director of Test Development and Assessment, Johns Hopkins Center For Talented Youth & Psychometrician, Achievement and Assessment Institute, University of Kansas, USA.
- Dr. John Pavlik, Head, Mass Media and Communication Unit, ATINER & Professor, Rutgers University, USA.
- Dr. Ilja A. Luciak, Head, Anthropology & Demography Unit, ATINER & Professor, College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 26 December 2022 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 26 June 2023 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).