Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Division which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas, Vice President of Academic Membership, ATINER & Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Dr. Jayoung Che, Head, History Unit, ATINER & Deputy Director of Research, Korean Academy of Greek Studies, South Korea.
- Dr. William O’Meara, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Department of Philosophy and Religion, James Madison University, USA.
- Dr. Angela McCarthy, Academic Member, ATINER & Senior Lecturer in Theology, University of Notre Dame Australia, Australia.
- Dr. Steven Kepnes, Professor of World Religions & Jewish Studies and Director of Chapel House, Colgate University, USA.
- Dr. Olubiyi Adeniyi Adewale, Associate Professor of Biblical Studies, Department of Religions, National Open University of Nigeria, Nigeria.