7th Annual International Conference on Public Health
21-24 June 2021, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Health and Medical Sciences
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Steven Jonas, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor Emeritus, Stony Brook Medicine, Stony Brook University, USA.
- Dr. George Zahariadis, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada.
- Dr. Vickie Hughes, Director, Health & Medical Sciences Division, ATINER & Assistant Professor, School of Nursing, Johns Hopkins University, USA.
- Dr. John Moraros, Academic Member, ATINER & Dean and Professor, Faculty of Health Studies, Brandon University, Canada.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 10 May 2021 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 24 May 2021 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).