Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas, Vice President of Academic Membership, ATINER & Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA.
- Dr. Thanos Patelis, Head, Psychology Unit of ATINER & Research Scholar, Fordham University, USA.
- Dr. Maria-Irini Avgoulas, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Lecturer La Trobe University Australia.
- Dr. Olga M. Bazanova, Researcher & Professor, Institute of Physiology and Basic Medicine, Novosibirsk State Research University, Russia.