Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas, Vice President of Academic Conferences and Meetings, ATINER & Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA.
- Dr. Thanos Patelis, Head, Psychology Unit of ATINER & Director of Test Development and Assessment, Johns Hopkins Center For Talented Youth & Psychometrician, Achievement and Assessment Institute, University of Kansas, USA.
- Dr. Maria-Irini Avgoulas, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Lecturer La Trobe University Australia.
- Dr. Olga M. Bazanova, Researcher & Professor, Institute of Physiology and Basic Medicine, Novosibirsk State Research University, Russia.