Special Symposium on Russian-Belarus-Ukrainian War
as part of the 21st Annual International Conference on Politics & International Studies
ATINER will accept remote (online) presentations of 15 (fifteen) minutes in cases that onsite presentations are not possible by the speaker. Please note that many attendees including those who present a paper may choose the online option. However, ATINER will provide full fledged services (lunches, dinners, excursions) even if one participant presents onsite.
The Politics & International Affairs Unit of ATINER will hold a Special Symposium on Russian-Belarus-Ukrainian War as part of the 21st Annual International Conference on Politics & International Studies, 12-15 June 2023, Athens, Greece, sponsored by the Athens Journal of Mediterranean Studies and the Athens Journal of Social Sciences.
The aim of the symposium is to discuss the international repercussions of the war, including the political and military involvement of China, Europe, USA and MENA (Middle East and North Africa) Countries in the Russian-Belarus-Ukrainian War. Also the role of national and international mass media will be discussed.
Dr Papanikos has published a number of papers related to the war:
- Papanikos GT (2022) The Ukrainian Migrant Flows to Greece due to the Russian-Belarus Invasion. Athens Journal of Social Sciences 9(4): 305-316 https://bit.ly/3MlMpOE
- Papanikos GT (2022) Europe, Ukraine and Russia: What is Really at Stake? Working Paper, 04/2022 https://bit.ly/3Mkxcyv.
- Papanikos GT (2022) The War in Ukraine and the MENA Countries. Athens Journal of Mediterranean Studies 8(3): 197-208. https://bit.ly/38KPZE0
- Papanikos GT (2022) The Greek Newspaper Coverage of the Ukrainian War: The Pre-Invasion Phase and the Day of the Invasion. Athens Journal of Mass Media and Communications (forthcoming). https://bit.ly/374hwQ4
- Papanikos GT (2022) Europe, Ukraine, Russia and USA: A Conspiracy Theory Approach. Working Paper, 05/2022. https://bit.ly/3HQQo3B
If you want to contribute, please submit an abstract (email only) to: email@example.com, using the abstract submission form by 2 May 2023 to: Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President of ATINER. Please include: Title of Paper, Full Name (s), Current Position, Institutional Affiliation, an email address and at least 3 keywords that best describe the subject of your submission. Decisions will be reached within four weeks of your submission.
———————————————————— Photo Gallery ————————————————————