10th Annual International Conference on Urban Studies & Planning
1-4 June 2020, Athens, Greece
Sponsored by the Athens Journal of Architecture
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Nicholas N. Patricios,Vice President of Strategic Planning & Analysis, ATINER and Professor & Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture, University of Miami, USA.
- Dr. Clara Germana Gonçalves, Head, Architecture Unit, ATINER & Researcher, CITAD (Centro de Investigação em Território, Arquitectura e Design), Lusíada University and Associate Professor, ISMAT (Instituto Superior Manuel Teixeira Gomes), Portugal.
- Dr. Virginia Sisiopiku, Head, Transportation Engineering Unit, ATINER, & Associate Professor, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA.
- Dr. Jesus J. Lara, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, The Ohio State University, USA.
- Dr. Giulia Pellegri, Vice Dean & Associate Professor, Architecture-Polytechnic School, University of Genoa, Italy.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 18 May 2020 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 4 May 2020 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).